Our specially designed 5″ and 6″ Tips come in an array of lengths and hole configurations and are designed for quick and safe Lance repairs. Benefits include:
- Specially designed bullet configuration to resist mechanical damage.
- Contoured Tip face reduces oxygen blow-back.
- Specially designed water passages to allow for optimal water velocities and improved cooling dynamics to provide maximum life.
- Range of oxygen flow rates up to 4,000 SCFM.
- Special Tip configuration to accommodate oxygen nozzle angles ranging from 15 to 50 degrees, providing additional lancing options.
- Engineered oxygen nozzles to provide optimal bath penetration and coverage.
- Copper Bullet® Tips can be designed with the SRP™ design which can:
- Lower oxygen consumption per ton
- Increase oxygen flow rate through the Lance
- Lower slag FeO levels
- Achieve deeper bath penetration, better mixing and quicker ignition
Additionally, Berry Metal Company provides:
- Post Combustion Lances and Lance Tips
- Camera Lances
- Contact Shoes for LMF & EAF Electrode Holders
- Water-Cooled Fabricated Panels for Sidewall Burners and EBT Burners
- Water-Cooled Fabricated Sand Hole Panel
- Pipe bending and fabrication
- Spare Parts